Working At UNIJOS
Training and Development
Your destination for all employee-related information from University Human Resources
Manage Receive, and Send Emails with University Email
Access online resource for development and growth
Posting of new and old employees
Login with your username and password
Resources, tools and training for Unijos web managers
Academic Staff Training on Microsoft Teams for Virtual online classes
This form is to be filled out by all academic staff of the university for training on Microsoft Teams. The training is to help lecturers schedule an online virtual class with their students.
Please fill the form and select your training date to enable us plan better.
OR Click HERE to fill the form
1. A valid unijos e-mail (e-mail must be active and up to date). If you don't have one, please contact ICT.
2. A computer system (Laptop or Tablet).
3. Come with your power extension cable.
At the end of training the participants should be able to:
1. Install and configure MS Teams on devices (laptops/tablets)
2. Create or Join MS Teams
3. Start Teams Meet Now & Share Screen
4. Schedule and Manage Virtual Classes.
5. Download Students' or Participants Attendance.
Certificate of Completion will be issued at the end of the class.
For more information, please contact: 08034500140, 08066223670, 08069699318