UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS NIGERIA
(OFFICE OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR)
INFORMATION, PUBLICATIONS, PUBLIC RELATIONS AND PROTOCOL DIVISION
INVITATION TO DIGITAL SKILLS SUMMER TRAINING CAMP
The Centre for Entrepreneurship Studies, University of Jos in collaboration with the Nigerian Computer Society, Plateau State Chapter cordially invites members of the University Community and the public to a Summer Training Camp on Digital Skills.
The Programme, which aims to equip young minds and adults with essential digital skills and foster their creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, will contribute to the holistic development and future success of participants.
The summer camp includes training in:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for both adults and kids within 6-16 years
- Robotics and STEM education for kids ages 6-16
- Game Development, Animation, and Virtual Reality for kids ages 6-16
- Introduction to Programming using Python for kids ages 6-16years
- Graphic Design for kids 14-20 years
- Photography and Cinematography for adults and kids
- Tailoring and Fashion design basics for adults and kids
- Data Analysis using PowerBI (Data Visualization) for adults
- Data Analytics using Python and R. for adults
Training on all the available programmes commences from 28th August to 17th September, 2023 except for training on Data Analysis using PowerBI which commences from 30th August - 29th September 2023.
Cost of Training: N15,000 to N35,000 depending on the programme.
The training for the kids will be held at two venues for convenience:
- The Centre for Entrepreneurship Complex at the Permanent Site of the University of Jos.
- APLORI Guest House, Adjacent to BOMAS Academy, Naraguta Avenue GRA, Jos.
All the training sessions will be conducted by industry experts and professionals who are passionate about sharing knowledge and experiences.
For further require please, call contact 07038829499 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Deputy Registrar, Information and Publications